Sunday, July 10, 2011

One and Done...

Welp, my first week is done! I feel like a big girl...Kinda:) I left Monday night after our family 4th of July party...UGH! I hate leaving my parents! I did not want to, I felt like calling my new job and saying... sorry I changed my mind and calling MMI and asking if they would take me back!! But I didn't:) I cried HARD with my mom and hugged my dad, it felt like I was in 7th grade all over again the day before I had to start public school begging my parents to let me go to private school with my friends. Now looking back it's the best thing they could have done for me...and now I know it's the best thing for me as well to move. I wanted to drive straight to the Nemeceks like I always do but it was too late... Molly didn't like that I didn't come when I wanted to;) I called my mom when I passed Woodburn...and then when I got to my sisters house, unpacked with my sister and went to bed..ish, I watched a movie and fell asleep around 2AM!!! Woke up the next day with SWOLLEN EYES!!!! Haha:)
  So Tuesday morning and I'm on my way to the job, terrified but excited all at the same time. I meet everyone get a tour and sigh cause I think I'm going to like it!
  As the week went on, I was so overwhelmed with information and policy and HIPPA and blah blah blah!! But I left each day loving it more and more! The people are wonderful! The patients are so sweet and I feel like I could be here a long time. I can't say to much about the job on a blog..BUT I love it and if you ever get to be a patient there I hope you love it too!!
But each night Necia took great care of me, made me dinner and chatted with me:) I like living with my big sister again.
 This weekend I went down to Salem to get some stuff and see my family and friends. The weekend service was so great! I did however feel like the Lord was saying alright Mary I'm done with you here..It's time to move on. Really weird to feel that but great at the same time to know the I am doing just what the Lord wants me to be doing.
 I'm really ready to see what's in store for me and what direction God has me going! Sorry this is sooo long but my grandma and mom will want to know everything!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well said my precious girl - but I'm crying again. Did you know that it wasn't until Dad and I had been married for a couple years that I even knew I wanted kids? Then from the second Necia was born I knew I was created to be a mommy. I loved her so much I couldn't imagine having enough love in my heart for another. But God knew and He gave me my Mary. And Yes indeed, I had enough love for a sweet curly headed, finger suckin, strong willed, hilarious, beautiful child. That "strong will" got you to where you are today. A grown up woman who doesn't waver in her faith, doesn't follow others but follows the Lord, able to hear Him say "it's time Mary." He prepared you and gifted you to do exactly what you're doing right now. BUT... I will always be your MOMMY! I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living your mommy I'll be...as long as I'm living my buzzy you'll be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. even though i'm on the other side of the country it's real good to know what is going on in your life! Miss you Mar!

    ReplyDelete