Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Updates

My brother wrote me and said he wants to know what's going on. So I guess thats means I'm not very good at this blogging thing... Whatever:)

  I'm into my second week at the new office (I was training in another office my first week). I'm still loving it! This girls I work with are wonderful and love the Lord and are so helpful! It is SUCH a busy office!!!! I think I check in around 35-45 patients a day (just me, the other girls do about the same!) Thats 35-45 new conversations each day...I know I love to talk and God knew just where to put me! I've already had some pretty funny experiences, like to day this lady wanted a wheel chair so I got her one and pushed her back to the waiting room...um...then she had to go to the bathroom! She was no joke about 450 lbs!!! I'm NOT strong but got her to the bathroom and then she needed help!! I asked if she wanted me to leave while she went and she was ok that I stay!! AHHH!! So I helped her up and back out to the waiting room....then my boss told me to take a lunch....THANK YOU!!! Haha, she was a very swwet lady and I was happy to do it, it was just a weird experience! We really do have some great patients, I have enjoyed meeting so many different people and getting to hear just a little bit about their lives. I'm very happy!
  On Sunday I went with my sister and Josh and their friends (my friends) Michael and Erin to try out a new church. I know lots of people know about it, it's called Solid Rock. I enjoyed it very young feeling, I'll give it another try next week and see if I want to keep going. There are a few other churches I would like to try around town, I think I make them all go with me to some others:)
  I'm having a great time living with Necia and Josh, it's not weird at all. they take good care of me:)
 Miss my mom and dad, but get to talk with them a lot.
 I'm starting to figure out the roads and back ways....without using my GPS...Necia still has to show me some quicker ways to work! Traffic is terrible after I get off!!! UGH!

 PS....My brother reinlisted for another 3 years!! Good for him!! He loves being a soldier! He gets to come home in September and will spend his time in Salem for the three years and maybe be deployed later (he wants to go again)

Anyway! Here's a little update for you! I'll try to be better about things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment