Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cleaning, Packing, Leaving...no thanks!

Oh my! I'm cleaning my room... This happens once a week cause I can never decide in what to wear and it all ends up on my floor...and by Friday I have no floor! BUT I'm cleaning so that I can begin deciding what to take with me. And I'm getting really sad!! Tomorrow is my last day at Mission Medical Imaging, and I had a going away party tonight. We ate and laughed and had such a nice time! I am truly blessed to have been able to work with these ladies for five years of my life (off and on). I'm not just leaving a "job" I'm leaving my 5 other moms that I have had since I was 19 years old. They have helped me through EVRYTHING, they know WAY to much about me...
I will miss them!
Peg-My Boss :) I have grown to love and respect Peg. She is so fun and funny. I will miss laughing with her, texting her silly things, I will miss her saying "Mary! Where were you!?" when I come to work late..oops! Love ya Peg! I love our friendship!
Jenny- I will miss her coming in to work with her BRIGHT ORANGE scooter vest:) She is funny and honest. She gives the best advice, no holding back.
Donna- I will miss Donnas sweetness. She is so cute and fashionable, I love to make her laugh...I'm one of the few that can;) She is caring and loving. I will miss her saying "WHAT" or "WHO" when we are telling a story.
Kelle- I know Kelle will do a great job at my job! I love that the Lord SHINES through Kelle. She brightens up our office the moment she walks in. When I leave I'm not sure who will tell her she has two earings in one hole...but hopefully someone will!
Gracie- Oh man! Gracie has become one of my closest friends. I love that she is my secret keeper, advice giver. She laughs HARD at my jokes or when I say something that sounds dirty. I love that we can look at eachother and know EXACTLY what the other is thinking. I love that she calls me spanish names that I don't know. I love her so much!

I will really miss this place and am heartbroken to go. I know that the Lord has big things for me. I owe a lot to MMI and thank them for teaching me how to be a working professional. They have all had a hand in raising me. Love you all!

Thank You Mission Medical Imaging!

No comments:

Post a Comment