Saturday, July 23, 2011

{Bonnie}

This is a really awesome story that happened this week....
 As you know I'm looking for a church and taking suggestions. The two girls I work with have been telling me about their church that they LOVE and have gone to for...their wholes lives. It sounds a lot like Morning Star but I never caught the name..... So that's part one.

Part two- Thursday night I was over at the Libbys and they were telling me about this church they went to a while back that they loved...it sounded like an airline...Southwest??

Part three- Friday I was checking in this really sweet lady at work and we were talking a little. I noticed her bracelet...I was so beautiful and had the same colors as a wordless book. I asked her if that was what it was and she said it yes. She is an English teacher in China and a missionary, she wears it because they are not allowed to talk about the Lord over there but if they ask she can speak about it. It's so pretty, so people will for sure notice and ask. She has had it for 40 years! Anyway I was saying how pretty it was and I had never seen anything like it before....AND she takes it off and gives it to me! I told her that was not what I meant and please not to do that, but she insisted! She totally made me cry! I told her I would wear it all the time. We got to talking and we were talking about churches and I was sharing with her that I didn't know where to go or to look. She told me when she comes home from China she attends a church called SOUTHWEST!! My co-worker came over to see what we were talking about and I showed her the bracelet and told her about that church she goes to. She flips a little and says Southwest is the church her and her sister attend!!! Oh my word!!!

It was very clear to me that God was yelling at me to attend Southwest:)

 I told Bonnie it was not chance that we met, she agreed and we exchanged emails. What an amazing women, I'm excited to keep in touch with her.

So tomorrow I am going to try out the church, and I will wear this for sure!!

I just love how God is openeing doors for me on this new adventure!

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie sounds precious.

    Here's what I think you should do: Pick Bonnie up, FLY [!] Southwest down to Salem and come to Morning Star every Sunday .

    :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome story. So how was Southwest today? Next time you see Bonnie tell her thank you from your momma.

    ReplyDelete