Sunday, August 14, 2011

Time for another

Time for an update,
 I still love my job very much! There is so much to learn still! My boss told me I will be learning something new for about 6 months...sigh. It makes me tired to even think that there is so much more to learn! :) BUT it's worth it. I love the little interactions I get with the patients I check in, and the people I work with are still so helpful and great.

 The search for a church was off for about two weeks...I went to the Oregon Jamboree with some girlfriends two weeks ago. It was so fun! My friend Sarah got us all ticktes and we had a blast camping. The last weekend I got bored, so I went down to Salem and hung out with my mom. (since I still don't have a life up here, I need to go back to my old one in Salem)

 Today I went with my sister and husband to their church called Southlake. I really enjoyed it! The message was great and worship was great as well. It was nice to go to a church that felt..."normal" whatever that means:) But I liked it a lot and will try it again. I met a girl a few weeks ago named Rachel (weird story how we met) BUT she attends a church in Lake Oswego, she wants me to try with her next week:)
This is harder than I thought!!

I'll be happy when I can figure out what to do and when to go! Then I won't have to keep being the third wheel to my sister and Josh ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Mary, I miss you! Glad the job is going well. You will find a church too! If not, come live with me in Denver!! ;)

    ReplyDelete